Friday, March 5, 2010

International Blogging Challenge!

I joined an international blogging challenge and it is called Challenge Yourself to Blog.



Our first challenge was to write some reasons about why students and classes should visit my blog, and what they might learn on it.




Here are six reasons my blog is the place to be!

1. You can listen to me playing piano songs including Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Old McDonald!


2. I have exciting action shots of me playing my favorite sport, hockey!


3. I have a bunch of book reviews and comparisons in case you wanted to try one of the books out!


4. I have books I wrote myself with lessons that are important in life!

There is even a sequel!


5. I blog about my trips to many fun places!

6. I post about my adorable pets, Zoey and Lizzy.

How did you like the links?
I'd love to hear some comments about what you liked and what I could improve?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ben,

I am in the Blogging Challenge too. In your list of the links in the post you can put a link to the game you went to of the Pens and the Kings. Do you want to do that?

Sincerely,
Nick

Mrs. Yollis said...

Dear Ben,

You and Nick are off to a grand start! I like how the two of you got right to work!

I think both of you will get a lot of readers for your blogs.

Great job!

Mrs. Yollis

Anonymous said...

Dear Nick,

Thank you for the amazing comment! I don' want the Pens and Kings thing. I'm not sure why.


Sincerely,
Ben

Unknown said...

Dear Ben, We just viewed your blog, and were really impressed. Your piano playing was our favorite. You should have taken a bow! The hockey pictures were great. Keep up the good work. Love, Nana and Pop-pop