Friday, October 16, 2009

New York is the best!



This summer I went to New York! It was the best, I so want to live there.




I went too the Intrepid with my cousin Jillian. It was fun seeing how the Navy worked, slept, and what they did for fun.




At the boat there where many things to do. It was there to make people feel like they were doing it in real life. There was a climbing place to make you feel like you were falling out of the boat and trying to get back on deck, But I was a little too light. I really wanted to do it but rules are rules.


Than we had lunch, and for desert we went to M and M World. They said that they refill the tubes of m and ms, even when there not close to being finished.



Do you want to go to New York?
Have you been to New York?
Would you like to live there?





3 comments:

Nick said...

Dear Ben,

I would love to go to New York. If I was there and I liked it I would love to live there. I would like to live there because it snows and I have never been in snow before. Since the climate is really hot here I heard the climate is really cold there. What a great post!

Your classmate,
Nick

Mrs. Yollis said...

Dear Ben,

Another terrific post!

You asked if I have ever been to New York and would I like to live there. I loved visiting New York because there was so much going on. We toured Wall Street, had lunch in Chinatown, and then walked through Central Park. At night we saw Broadway shows.

As much as I loved visiting there, I would not want to live there because it is too crowded for me. I really like living in a suburban area.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Yollis

Ben said...

@ Mrs. Yollis,

I did not go to Chinatown, but want to. I loved skipping traffic by taking the subway. That's one of the reasons I would love to live in New York. We were going to see Mama Mia on Broadway, but we were all tired. I hope I go to college in New York. I want to go to Clarkson Universitty

From,
Ben