Monday, November 16, 2009

Hockey Upset! (For Me)

I love hockey! I went to a Kings game when they were playing the Pittsburgh Penguins (my favorite team).



The game was at Staples Center, and it was so crowded.




I was in the fifth row, and it was the most amazing view I ever seen at a sport event. The Penguins lost 5-2. I was so mad when the Penguins goalie gave up so many goals, and he blew the game away. But I was happy because of my view and that I finally got to see my favorite team live. The Penguins had 2 amazing goals to watch.


That was my view. Can you believe it?


I had such a good time, especially when I had realized where I was sitting.


Have you been to a hockey game before?


What teams were playing?


Did you enjoy it as more than me?


Tell me why!


7 comments:

Nick said...

Dear Ben,

I have been to a hockey game before. I go every weekend if they play on the weekends. The teams were the Chicago Blackhawks vs the Los Angeles Kings. The Kings won I was so happy, and the score was 9-2 the kings. My view was amazing. I was in row nine and had seats 20 and 21. My dad takes me to the games I could go to. My favorite player scored a hat trick. A hat trick is when a player scores 3 goals in a game. It was fantastic! Then my other favorite players scored too. When I left the game I was so happy I wish I could go to that game again and again. Also when they came out to practice on the ice before the game I got 4 pucks. But I gave some away to some other kids and still had one left so I kept it.

Your classmate and friend,
Nick

Anonymous said...

Dear Ben,

No, I have not went to a hockey game, but I went to Staples Center. I went to a Laker game once or twice and one Clipper game. The both veiws were ok to me. The Laker game was the Lakers and the Caviliers, and the Clipper game were the Clippers and the Rockets.

Your classmate,
Sam

Anonymous said...

Dear Ben,

I love going to hockey games. Also December 7, 2009 I am going to one. The teams are Calgary Flames vs The Los Angeles Kings. Also I am going to one on December 5, 2009. The teams are The St. Louis Blues vs The Los Angeles Kings. I think that is going to be a good game. When are you going to a hockey game next?

Sincerely,
Nick

Anonymous said...

Dear Ben,

I really enjoyed your post about the Pittsburg Penguins. I was so happy that the Kings WON! I play roller hockey with Nick.
Do you play roller hockey or ice hockey?



Your friend,

Ethan

Ben said...

@ Ethan,

You asked if I play ice or roller hockey. I play ice, and on Monday I will have my first lesson with a stick and gear.

Sincerely,
Ben

Anonymous said...

Dear Ben,

I would have been mad if my favorite team lost, and the goalie gave up so many goals. It sounded like it wasn't so bad because of your view and that you had a good time.

Your friend,
Gal

kayla said...

Dear Ben,

It's not about what team you're rooting for, but it's all about just going to the game, and your seat too.


Your classmate,
Kayla